Help us scale Demodesk by being an integral part of our sales team and building our outbound sales model. You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to grow sales pipeline and develop best practices that will ensure our long-term scalability. Hit weekly and monthly targets and evaluate different approaches for efficiency and effectiveness to find the best strategic sales processes.
- Research the market: Utilise prospecting and research tools to identify, target and qualify relevant prospective clients within Demodesk's ideal client profile.
- Engage new customers: Execute outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads in well-identified niche markets.
- Develop new customers: Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring high quality prospects into the sales pipeline.
- Deliver results: Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit targets on a monthly basis.
- Co-create a successful go-to-market strategy: Be the eyes and ears of Demodesk in the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow the business to the next level.
- Grow a world-class sales team: Sharpen your sales skillset together with the sales team and working closely and collaborating with a fast-growing, high performing team
- Prior experience communicating with prospective customers ideally in a B2B SaaS SDR role; start up experience a plus
- Analytical mindset and excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic and competitive
- Passion for helping people, digital products and a hunger to learn about driving change in organisations
- Native English speaker or excellent verbal and written English; German a plus
- Ability to work remotely and travel to Munich (when possible) for onboarding, training and other team events
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting platform with the vision to enable anyone to have great customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything beyond video calling and local desktop sharing.
In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's still needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.