Imagine being part of a nimble team where your ideas and input have the potential to impact millions of lives. IRL aims to make an impact on collective loneliness by bringing people together in real/remote life. Our goal is to help our users engage more with friends in-person to boost their overall happiness, encourage curiosity and make the task of organizing hang outs a breeze.
Our team is focused on building an event social network. We're looking for self-motivated engineers who have a passion for building high-quality consumer-facing applications.
While we still ultimately retain our goal of facilitating people spending more time together in person, due to COVID-19 we have shifted our focus to online events and successfully raised a Series B round (https://techcrunch.com/2020/09...) and are currently in the midst of raising a considerably sized series C (https://www.theinformation.com...)
You will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and as a growing company building appropriate systems and metrics to support the company as they scale. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment.
- Work with team managers and leads to write and post technical and non-technical job descriptions, determine interview processes, and essential requirements for each role.
- Identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job using creative sourcing techniques.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work and entice candidates to apply and/or consider roles.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline and sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world-class experience for hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience within a technical environment
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process within the technology sector
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability and identify and match candidate's behavioral traits to open roles and departmental needs
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements, and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training
- Understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making