We are looking for a Recruitment & Operations Coordinator to join our People and Culture team. This role will be split roughly ⅔ on recruitment and ⅓ on internal people operations.
At PostHog, we are a small (but growing) all-remote team building an open source platform that empowers customers to create successful products.
Until now, tools for building products have been fragmented - product analytics, heat maps, session recording and A/B testing all provide immense value, but existing tools weren’t natively built to work together.
PostHog is different by offering these tools (and more) in a single platform that customers can host themselves. We started PostHog as part of Y Combinator’s W20 cohort and had the most successful B2B software launch on HackerNews since 2012 - with a product that was just 4 weeks old.
We are proudly backed by some of the world’s top investors and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let your product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales team and regular cold calls.
We have a lot of capital, but we’re a lean, strong team - so you’ve got the opportunity to have a huge impact.
Please note - while we are fully remote, we are ideally looking for someone between Central time and British Summer time.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our candidates, responsible for coordinating and managing a high volume of applicants, while ensuring a world-class experience.
- You will lead our sourcing efforts to find the very best candidates around the world, building a healthy and diverse pipeline for all current and upcoming roles.
- You will be involved in people and culture initiatives, including helping organise our amazing team offsites!
- You will provide the people & ops team with general operations support around things like new starter onboarding, visas and benefits administration.
The opportunity we can offer:
- You will help us to scale the team from 20 to 50 people by the end of 2021, and far beyond next year!
- Over time, you’ll increasingly maximize your impact. Depending on your career goals, we can help you to grow into an experienced Recruiter, or we can help you to move into more of a People or Operations role!
- You’ll be playing a key role in building a team and culture people want to work for - we want to make PostHog the last place that people ever want to work.
- A broad learning experience - you might work on our careers page or handbook one day, and on recruitment campaigns the next! We are all about acting fast, innovating and iterating.
- Flexibility in how and where you work - we trust you to manage your own priorities and schedule.
What you'll bring:
- You’ll have at least 2 years of experience sourcing and coordinating candidates for a wide variety of roles within a start-up and/or high growth tech business.
- You are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience for candidates and our team.
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally - you’re a people person!
- You are not afraid to step on toes - you have a bias to action and lots of initiative.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a very high degree of empathy and care deeply about building a diverse and healthy team culture.
What we offer in return:
Please note that benefits vary slightly by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask our team.
Sold? Apply now and tell us:
- Why you're drawn to us
- Your resumé and/or LinkedIn
Not sold? Learn more first
We believe people from diverse backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product and our company better. No matter your background, we'd love to hear from you! Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!