As our first full time recruiter, you will be in the unique position to set the foundation of Demodesks Recruiting culture. Together with our Chief of Staff you will be responsible for the entire recruiting funnel, from defining the role together with the Hiring Manager, sourcing for the rolle in the right channels and guiding applicants through the whole interview process.
- Define who is missing: As a growing startup we are more and more switching from hiring generalist to specialists. You have an eye on the company strategy and define the ideal next roles to hire for our departments.
- Source the right candidates: You already have some experience in the right recruiting channels for the right sources. You consistently test new channels to find the best talent for Demodesk.
- Set yourself up for success: We are still in the setup phase of our recruiting processes. You will be able to adapt and improve all processes to make our efforts efficient and scalable and create the best experience for our candidates.
- Manage the recruiting process: From first contact with the candidate you will be in charge of the screening interviews as well as scheduling the interviews with the hiring managers. As the business partner to our hiring managers you will be a guide in the decision making process and ensure that candidates fit into our culture.
- 5+ years years experience in a fast-growing international tech company
- Experience hiring tech and business roles
- Hands on / Getting things done mentality
- Strong multitasker able to handle multiple stakeholders and tasks
- Ideally experience recruiting leadership roles
- Ideally experience in adapting ATS tools to fit your needs
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting platform with the vision to enable anyone to have great customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything beyond video calling and local desktop sharing.
In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's still needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.