Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 30 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.
We are looking for:
A dynamic Quantitative Researcher to work in collaboration with our engineers, data scientists and quantitative traders to create best in class market making algorithms. Your mission will be to help shape Keyrock’s trading strategies.What you will be doing
- Building models to create new trading strategies
- Structuring and implementing algorithmic trading strategies
- Backtesting algorithmic trading strategies
- Software development and implementation
- Monitoring market performance
- Market analysis
Skills and experience
As a quantitative trading researcher, you have span analytical capabilities and are fully comfortable with financial markets and trading algorithms in order books. You are/have:
- Understanding of digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Understanding of financial market structure
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Programming skills in Python
- Prior experience in building or researching trading algorithms
- A background or substantial experience in a hard science eg. maths, astronomy, physics, quant finance, etc.
- Passion for algorithmic trading
- Prior knowledge of market making algorithms is a plus
- The ability to take ownership of a project while collaborating on it with colleagues
- Fluent in English
Our recruitment philosophyWe believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.