How We Work
We're on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We’re currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Help us improve our test automation framework and expand its coverage.
- Assist with manual / regression testing.
- Test API and WebSocket endpoints.
- Update and expand documentation such as test scripts and API.
- Continuously analyze working processes and implement improvements.
- Work across teams & with customers to investigate and diagnose issues.
- Document issues in our bug tracking software.
- Work with developers to help them understand, debug, and reproduce issues.
- Assist with manual / regression testing. And fix verification.
- Take ownership of projects and be responsible for their overall quality.
- Monitor information channels to detect and report emergent issues.
- Provide non-functional quality feedback such as performance & UI/UX improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in QA (Manual & Automated)
- Proficient in a test automation framework such as Cypress, Mocha, Selenium, Appium etc.
- Solid understanding of how APIs and WebSockets work, and comfortable writing scripts to interface with them.
- Non-functional testing experience such as Gatling, jMeter etc
- Solid understanding of the foundations of website development; can distinguish between client and server-side issues.
- Comfortable working with browser developer tools and using them to analyse issues with HTML, JSON, and network traffic.
- Proficient in using GIT for source control.
- Proficient at debugging product issues, able to dig deep and identify the root of the issue to provide valuable feedback to the developers & reduce turnaround time.