Theorem is looking for a motivated craftsperson to join our global team of 200+ professionals to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
You will lead a cross-functional team of researchers, designers and engineers towards the creation of stakeholder-validated product strategies, concepts, roadmaps, development plans and business cases to be built upon in future phases.
- Create clear project plans - including project goals, timelines, team responsibilities… - to address clients’ discovery needs.
- Ensure project mission is at the forefront of all team and client activities.
- Holistically manage and unite project tracks to ensure successful delivery of project mission and objectives.
- Ensure timely delivery of all communications, product assets, and project deliverables.
- Deliver weekly remote updates and presentations to the client team.
- Effectively manage internal (Theorem) and extended team members (e.g. client stakeholders, contractors, subject matter experts…).
- Inspire project team through example, always leading from the front.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with client teams ensuring alignment on and fulfillment of client needs.
- Assist in directing and influencing client towards making key business decisions that will ultimately bring greatest value to the client.
- Facilitate remote and onsite workshops with clients and stakeholders.
- Organize learnings with the goal of creating a clear, compelling future product vision - that provides maximum client value.
- Align the client and team around the product vision and stated project mission.
- Develop and communicate a clear and realistic road map to achieving an aspirational future state.
- Work with client stakeholders to identify financial implications of future state development, particularly around required investment, trade-offs, and ROI.
- Identify core problems and opportunities of current state tools, processes, and technology.
- Collaborate with research colleagues to uncover key user learnings & insights.
- Assimilate research learnings around user needs and requirements.
- Assist with conducting user research.
- Contribute to the creation of research artifacts and deliverables.
User Experience Design
- Collaborate with design colleagues to rapidly ideate on aspirational future-state UI and UX product concepts.
- Develop inspirational artifacts that clearly communicate and illustrate a future-state vision.
- Ensure all future state artifacts are grounded in user experience best practices.
Technology Research & Strategy
- Understand the current state of relevant technology as it pertains to client tooling and market competition.
- Collaborate with engineering colleagues to identify a future state technical vision and delivery recommendations.
- Audit Theorem’s past discovery projects, aiming to identify current approach, current pain points, as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Explore ways to adjust Theorem’s approach to Discovery projects to allow for better efficiency, productivity, consistency, and quality of work.
- Consider ways to improve Discovery project value add to clients and their willingness to sign on for additional work with Theorem.
- Consider new ways to organize team members for improved efficiency and performance.
- Examine methods to train new hires as well as keep existing team members informed on emerging best practices in research, design, and engineering.
- Within the department, consider ways to improve collaboration, individual agency, and general work happiness.
- Collaborate with the sales team members to seize opportunities and ensure alignment plans for the future phase work being presented
- Develop strategic plans that are actionable by our clients to secure funding for a future phase or project that has been presented in a way as to communicates the value to our clients, which will lead to subsequent work
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC (https://theorem.co) is a remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization, at the company level, and for each of our team members.
Our services range from new product development, pure R & D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation and cultural design.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Current and past customers include some of the household names on the Fortune 200 list but also start-ups and non-commercial organizations.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At Theorem, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
TEAM RETREAT - Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer. No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.