As part of our exciting growth plans for 2021 and beyond, HICX is looking to hire an experienced Product Marketing Manager to establish and build our product marketing function.
We’re seeking a first-class product marketer who, using deep customer and domain expertise, combined with a thorough understanding of the HICX product set, will be responsible for defining the value proposition for the HICX supplier relationship management solutions portfolio and for helping to develop and evolve the overall positioning of the business. This will include supporting the product roadmap and evaluating the competitive landscape.
In addition to defining and developing the positioning, the role-holder will be expected to create high-quality content and to coordinate internal and external content writers and designers to deliver product-related content requirements for the business, as well as support Sales Enablement and other training programs.
HICX delivers extraordinary value to some of the largest companies in the world by fixing one of the most challenging problems they face. Mega-brands like Mondelez, Baker Hughes, EDF, and BAE Systems use HICX to help create the best possible relationships with their suppliers for shared success.
Our Mission is to enable businesses to find, maintain, and re-use trusted Supplier Data and Information across their Enterprise, across any spreadsheet, app, or system.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proposition Development – assemble and define the proposition for HICX’s target audiences within procurement, IT, finance, and other stakeholder functions. Combine an understanding of the market, customer need, and the HICX portfolio to continually refine the answers to the questions, “why supplier relationship management?” and “why HICX?”
- Market and customer understanding – work with the sales and product teams to produce stakeholder personas and customer segmentation to help the best position HICX and to drive compelling, segmented messaging and content that resonates with the target audience
- Sales assets and materials – develop compelling, creative, and articulate sales tools and assets to arm the HICX enterprise sales teams to communicate the value proposition in the appropriate style for each audience. Tools to include messaging, presentations, events content, web/digital content and sales tools such as FAQs, qualification scripts, etc.
- Product development – be a voice at the table representing the market to help drive future product developments. Combine customer insights, competitor analysis, and industry analyst content to help define a winning roadmap
- 10+ years’ experience in a B2B technology marketing role, of which at least 5 in a product marketing capacity
- Sound business and commercial acumen to produce compelling marketing plans that analyze needs, market conditions and prioritize key target segments for optimal growth
- Experience in delivering high impact sales and marketing tools or events, e.g. sales presentation, collateral, online, multi-media content that articulate the value proposition for end customers
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, managing to deadlines and communicating impact and results of programs
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, driven, and goal-oriented marketing team
- Experience of the common tools used in digital marketing and sales enablement
- Degree-level education is preferred.
- Experience in account-based marketing highly desirable
- Experience of high value / low volume funnel operating rhythm also desirable
- The chance to be instrumental and in at the start of in a category-creating business
- The opportunity to truly drive your agenda
- A focused yet friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued
- Flexible hours = Quality > Quantity
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to join our future employee options scheme