About the Role
As Time Doctor continues to grow, we’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead the development of features to make Time Doctor fully enterprise-ready, and to build, improve and maintain various settings and integrations.
This is a unique opportunity to manage an area of our product in a newly-created role during an exciting period of hypergrowth. You'll lead the development of features to support our growing enterprise customer base, and to build, improve and maintain various settings and integrations.
To ensure that Time Doctor remains the market leader, you’ll identify the needs of Time Doctor’s largest customers, prospects, partners and other stakeholders, develop strategies to meet demands, work with the necessary departments to implement solutions, and manage and monitor progress. You'll be working with a talented development team on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities.
- Proactively identify current and prospective customer needs and craft solutions to address those needs.
- Receive requests for solutions from internal teams (sales, partnerships, client success, support, R&D, others) and from customers, parse out the true underlying needs, and propose and prioritize solutions based on a variety of factors.
- Manage & prioritize a product roadmap.
- Write feature specifications.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and receive input on proposed solutions.
- Support individual future and existing customers by providing customized solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the highest priority tasks are worked on and to remove roadblocks.
- Determine feasibility and impact of potential features.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use technical features.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
- Implement systems for smooth collaboration between various product teams, and between product and other departments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years B2B SaaS product management experience.
- Clear, concise, flawless written communication
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, partner management, engineering, UI, business development, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Natural talent for usability
- Experience working with and prioritizing requirements across global teams.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Serving customers with 1,000+ employees
- Enterprise enablement
- Sales enablement
- Working remotely
- Managing development teams remotely
- Agile methodologies
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that remote work is the future, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative product manager ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html