As the first Product Manager for Remo, you’ll be on the ground floor of taking a product with clear Product/Market fit and growing it into a massive collaboration and community business. You’ll work tightly with engineering to rapidly build the core experience and partner with our customer teams to understand where the product should go next. You’ll be a leader within the organization and you know how to effectively deliver in an early-stage environment.
Our ideal Product Manager has built SaaS products with a consumer product mindset. Our product team cares deeply about building for and working with customers, has extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is consistently internally re-evaluating goals and vectors of execution.
As the first Product Manager, you will:
- Start as an individual contributor as the first Product Manager for Remo.
- Work with cross-functional leads to develop the strategic product direction for Remo.
- Obsess over the company’s goals and know where best to invest the team’s valuable time.
- Ruthlessly prioritize everything.
- Be a critical player in the growth of Remo and our early product.
- Focus on all things product. You have a startup mindset and know the product is the startup.
- Help define the future vision of Remo
- You will execute against plans with engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and feature product partners: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our customers and address the transition to a more connected remote world.
- Make data-informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research.
- You will define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Either built a business on your own from scratch, or been an operator at an early stage high growth startup
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- A span ability to operate in ambiguity
- Equal affinity for Consumer and SaaS product development
Any combination of the following would make your application stand out:
- You were previously the first product manager at a startup
- 2+ years of working as a software engineer
- You have a span presence in the startup community and have a pulse on the products that would resonate
- You have a track record of building UIs that are both powerful and remarkably easy to use