Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to around 50 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 70 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a span management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
A driven, process-oriented product owner, ideally with experience in project management and quantitative finance to iterate and support the development of Keyrock’s products, working in close collaboration with developers, traders, quants and commercial teams.
NB this position can be remote, but candidates must be based within two hours of Brussels in either direction.
Background and experience:
- education: studies in finance, maths, engineering, physics or similar
- >2 year of experience in project or product management roles
- capable of interacting and working with developers
- understanding or knowledge of programming languages (Python and Rust are a plus)
- passion for and experience in trading are significant pluses
- experience in quant finance-related roles is a significant plus
Competences and personality:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to synthesize and organize information
- Problem-solving ability and capacity to anticipate future problems
- Willingness to challenge the product
- Languages: fluent in English (oral & written)
- Support in coordinating product development, driving and updating the roadmap
- Support any actions that ensure the efficient integration of the company vision in the different aspects of the product
- Help structure the product objective to maximize algorithm performance
- Ensure that the needs of quants, traders and developers are well represented in the new feature development process
- Support and execute project management role to ensure the successful delivery of the product on time and with the highest quality
- Draft and implement procedures relative to product development
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.