Piggy, a rapidly growing company best known for helping users save money through its automatic coupons and cashback offerings, is seeking a mobile product manager to join its team. The ideal candidate will have a proven experience working remotely, a keen eye for detail, outstanding and a team-oriented attitude, and a working knowledge of the affiliate industry.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative mobile products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Piggy’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Coordinate with remote teams globally.
- 5+ years experience as a mobile app product manager
- A record of success in bringing new products to market of a similar scale and complexity
- Experience with defining and running AB tests in a consumer product
- Data-centricity - a deep curiosity of metrics, the ability to identify the right metrics to track and report back on their impact
- Creativity - you will have lots of fresh ideas and be hungry to test them and see the results
- A a communicator and good listener - able to present ideas coherently and exceptional at building consensus among a diverse group (sometimes remotely)
- User empathy and experience with running in-person user tests
- A global mindset and some expert knowledge on how digital products need to vary across markets while understanding the need for us to remain a scalable business
- Passion for producing digital experiences people love and need.