The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex for merchants to implement and maintain; similarly, e-commerce has never been more important for merchants globally.
Primer is bringing simplicity to this complex and dynamic landscape. We offer one payment infrastructure for merchants, freeing them to work with multiple providers through our one API. We will be a constant in a world where new payments methods and services are unveiled daily.
- Our team have a lot of expertise in payments, with ex-Braintree/PayPal founders
- After setting up in Jan 2020, we secured our Series A with Accel 11 months later - raising a total of $25M to date
- We've grown to over 50 people, working fully remotely - in the UK, France, Sweden, Singapore, USA, South Africa and more!
- We love hiring driven people and enabling them to do the best job possible by giving them autonomy in their role and encouraging 'out the box' thinking
What you'll be doing
- You'll be managing a pipeline of integrations between Primer and our partners (PSPs, recurring billing engines, accounting software, fraud software, and more)
- You'll ensure this pipeline is well managed - implementing KPIs and metrics for the team, streamlining things to allow for as much as 5 integrations a week, ensuring this key engine for Primer's growth is stoked
- Conducting pilots and workshops with partners to gather feedback, seek improvements, and ensure a great experience throughout
- Facilitate new functionality for Primer Connect as we grow based on partner feedback
- Working closely with our Business Development team, communicating timelines clearly
- Working cross functionally across a fast-paced, scaling business, and making an impact from Day 1
- Previous product management experience; experience product managing integrations and working with APIs is preferable, and experience within payments would be amazing!
- Experience working with small product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and all accompanying tasks
- Someone with exceptional organisational skills, able to bring in structure and order
- Excellent communication skills - you'll be collaborating with different teams, internally and externally, to give clear timelines and make the complicated sound simple
- Genuine interest in what we're doing at Primer - we want to build something great, and build a great company as we do it
- Drive and motivation; we're growing fast and we want you to grow with us!
- Someone who gets things done and makes an impact
- Experience working in a fast-paced and scaling environment
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget: Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working