As our third Product Manager, your first mission is to adapt our scheduling solution of the platform to perfectly solve our customer's biggest problems in order to establish Demodesk as the globally leading customer meeting platform. You will be responsible for talking to our customers and translating their needs into a world-class product that users love. You will be a key player in our organization and you will work closely with the customers to find further meaningful problems to solve. Be ready to share your knowledge and learn from others and grow together with the company.
- Drive product vision and development for Demodesk - Scheduling, talk with our customers and manage scheduling solutions from conception to launch. You deliver a first-class user experience that meets business objectives — both user-facing features and platform-level investments
- Ensure Demodesk is the best solution for our customers, by keeping a close watch on the competitive landscape and new solutions to ensure long-term innovation.
- Own product lifecycle from initial conception to launch by defining product requirements, crafting wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with Engineering and Design to build, design, and launch features against a planned release schedule
- Make Demodesk even better, by conduction research, data analysis, and usability testing
- Become a user research expert by understanding and drawing insights on customer needs and pain points
- Collaborate with partners across the organization, communicate product vision, understand and prioritize needs and serve as an advocate and resource for Product
- Manage existing and newly deployed core products in light of observed performance, competitive positioning and emerging strategies
- 2+ years experience in Product Development, B2B SaaS, or similar
- Strong product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Proven track record of launching and managing product features that drive a meaningful impact for the users and business
- Experience defining metrics and data analysis to make product and strategic decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve challenging user and business needs
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end-users but also the platform it’s being built for
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication to non-technical and technical audiences to communicate complex ideas simply and creatively
- Expert communicator, coordinator and collaborator that can work cross-functionally
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent customer meeting platform for remote sales with the vision to enable everyone to have great customer conversations. We give revenue teams superpowers by enabling them to host more effective and engaging meetings. Demodesk provides teams with real-time conversational guidance that is invisible to the customer and has significantly more data to analyze than existing tools!
We have been creating a new category for real-time sales enablement since 2017 and strive to be a global leader. As a growing start-up, we all share a passion to make an impact and grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. To us, innovation is a default mind-set – to challenge norms and create change for the better. We ensure that Demodesk is not only a diverse and inclusive community but also a place where we can learn and build off of each other's experiences. To drive this community, we work to minimize bias in our hiring and decision-making processes.
Help us redefine the online meeting space! Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team from anywhere. We want to give our people the freedom to choose the life they want and with that the location where they feel the happiest, may that be San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.