We are a marketing-Tech platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing. We empower people to be ambassadors for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Huel, Fabletics, and the list goes on. And we are lucky to have ≈ 1 million users!
Design systems are essential infrastructure for tech companies like us. As a Product Designer/Frontend-Dev, your mission is to support the design pipeline and take ownership of our design systems.
You'll have an active role in designing, evolving and maintaining our Design Systems, from Figma (UI components) to Storybook (functional components).
Style guides have had a rocky past. Often brought into an organisation by designers and developers with a desire to improve collaboration, they quickly become neglected by developers and rarely live up to the promise of being an authoritative document of a site's look and feel. You will make sure this scenario will not happen :) and focusing on:
- Design interfaces, UI components & interaction-flows (Figma)
- Build and test UI components that can be used across different platforms and devices. (Storybook, or similar)
- Validate our design system (user testing and stress testing)
- Provide visual & UX guidelines, showing other use cases and examples for implementing components.
- Connect addons for prototyping, testing, and documentation.
- Own the Design Systems in Figma and Storybook.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers.
A little bit about you:
- Analytically-obsessed. Creatively driven. Technology-obsessed.
- You are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences.
- You have a trained eye for good design and always advocates UX practices, tools and trends with the team.
- Open-minded and emphatic.
- You pride yourself in staying at the top of your game by experimenting and testing new web technologies.
- You're able to express your ideas and perspectives clearly, yet you understand when the team chooses to pursue other directions.
- You take pride in your performance and strive to be the best.
- Humour is your second skin.
- You are in a GMT or GMT+1 time zone :P
and the skills we are looking for:
- Black belt in UI design.
- Committed to QA and testing.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Precise, organised, analytical
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Strong listening skills
- Experience with Design Systems.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience in performance and accessibility work.
- Experience in creating and delivering best in class interface design.
In return, you can expect from us:
- Be part of a scaling journey
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Experience with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Flat hierarchy where you can learn directly from the Founders and managers committed to investing time and resources into your learning and progress.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team.
- A great working environment. (We work hard we play hard)
- Our culture is one of a family of people who care deeply about one another and our collective mission to change the world of Ambassador marketing.
As an international and fully remote product team, we get to work with the best and bring innovative and exciting products to life together in one of the best Martech companies today.
As soon as possible
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or website).