Who we are looking for
DECA Games is looking for an experienced Producer to play a critical role in our internal development. This Producer will work remotely as part of our development team to build and improve internal development processes and cross-team communication.
The ideal candidate will be a tenacious, self-motivated, empathetic, and level-headed organizer of people and process, who won't let up until the way forward is clear and the team is on the right path. If you're a Producer with an interest for internal game development, who is excited by the opportunity to orchestrate complex projects from concept through release, this might be the role for you!
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Drive all production tasks for your areas of responsibilities, ensuring that we ship great player experiences on time and within budget
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across disciplines, teams, and stakeholders
- Schedule and coordinate the details for all necessary meetings and ensure completion of action items
- Manage risks, and establish and track risk mitigation
- Raise awareness of issues and help remove roadblocks
- Drive the goals of milestones in conjunction with the wider Production Team and the game development timeline
- Identify and help resolve team issues.
- Lead by example in terms of production craft and discipline expertise within the department
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary
- Demonstrated experience in internal games production
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Results oriented, focused, and composed under pressure
- Able to identify and resolve conflicts with members of various disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Exemplary communication skills: listening to, speaking with, and resolving conflicts with members of varied disciplines
- Outstanding analytical skills: understanding, simplifying, and solving any problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Organization and attention to detail: ability to speak to and provide supporting documentation to all aspects of localization at any given time
- Experience with diverse project management methodologies
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Agile / Scrum
Nice To Have Skills:
- Interest and enthusiasm for games
- Working remotely
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team