The Platform Specialist is responsible for platform administration on behalf of the customer. Therefore, the Platform Specialist is responsible for operational performance of the LMS platform. The Platform Specialist executes platform administrative tasks, quality assurance, and project management in order to deliver on the customers’ business objectives- employee training and/or customer education. In partnership with the Customer Success Manager, the Platform Specialist must be able to provide technical expertise, strategic advice, and best practices based on comprehensive understanding of the Intellum products. This can be measured through customer platform feature adoption and utilization.
- Provide all administrative tasks for the platform
- Perform quality assurance and testing
- Partner closely with customer’s content creator to ensure the successful execution of all content launches while maintaining flawless quality assurance standards
- Partner closely with the Support, Product and Engineering teams to efficiently and effectively solve customer challenges with a sense of urgency
- Partner with the account’s Customer Success Manager to understand customers’ strategic business and operational objectives to maximize their effectiveness
- Build customer relationships and become a trusted advisor on their high-value business problems
- Partner with the account’s Customer Success Manager to leverage the Intellum Playbook for helping customers adopt and extract value from Intellum products, which positions Intellum and the Platform Specialist as a long-term trusted advisor
- Own project management related to platform administrative projects.
- Project Management experience
- Previous experience with administration of software, Learning Management Systems
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, high energy level and the ability to thrive in a team environment who lives our values of simplicity, honesty, and innovation
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Be a practiced problem-solver always bringing solutions to the table
- Be a strong, confident, proactive communicator
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and deliver quality results
- Anticipate roadblocks/problems and pivot accordingly
- 2+ years in a technical project management role
- Previous use of Intellum products including Exceed, Tribe, and/or Level
- SaaS software experience required
- Experience with learning-focused software preferred
- Proficient in Mac OS
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- Education - $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.