The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Primer needs to be a constant - in a world where new payment methods and services are being unveiled constantly. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments have never been more complex to implement and maintain.
Founded by former Paypal employees, our team has helped hundreds of the world’s largest e-commerce merchants optimise their online payments. Primer solves fundamental challenges all e-commerce merchants face when scaling payments globally, optimising their payments stack and creating powerful new experiences for their customers.
Since our start in January 2020, we’ve built a great remote-first team spanning 7 countries, and raised millions from Europe’s leading investors. We have even more ambitious growth plans for next year and we’re looking for someone to help us shape this future.
What will you be doing?
- Identify and evaluate strategic partnership opportunities across several verticals, sectors, and geographies
- Establish strategic partnerships with a wide range of partners/service providers
- Oversee the engagement from business case to negotiation and implementation
- Collaborate internally with key internal stakeholders including product, business development and engineering, to create efficient processes, documentation, and sales enablement material
- Manage established partnerships to foster cross-company collaboration, joint GTM effort and increase the adoption of Primer
- Attending key industry events, and promoting and pitching Primer at these events
- Experience in payments, with a deep understanding of the ecosystem, in a sales/partnership/channels role
- Drive and ambition - we’re growing quickly and want you to too. You’ll be expected to dive in, contribute, and make an impact.
- You’ll be able to adapt to evolving circumstances, flourish in ambiguity, and work in an autonomous and independent fashion
- An analytical and logical approach to managing complex projects, as well as the ability to understand technical concepts
- Confidence and fluidity in engaging C-level stakeholders, and the ability to influence and negotiate
- An appreciation for what Primer will achieve in this ever-changing payments landscape