Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to have an impact with us.
🏆 What’s the opportunity?
cargo.one is the digital platform for airlines which gives transparency to the industry and allows freight forwarders to search, compare and book air cargo capacity real-time. We are proud to have a product which brings value to our airlines and which our customers love to use.
Orchestrating the connection between our demand needs (the freight forwarder) and our supply offering (the airline) is crucial to cargo.one’s success in changing our industry. As a Partner Enablement Specialist (PES), you will have the chance to drive the success of our airline partners such as Lufthansa Cargo, American Airlines, Etihad Cargo and many more, and provide on-ground support in their digital transformation process with cargo.one.
Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
⚠️ This position is remote and requires language skills in German or Dutch or English.
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing?
- Own the relationship with local airline stakeholders (airline sales teams and general sales agents) and onboard, train and guide them through their digital transformation journey
- Monitor the quality of supply and operational performance of our partner airlines and constantly strive to find improvement areas for them to successfully sell digitally on cargo.one
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as product and business development to find creative and scalable solutions and proactively improve the service level of our airline partners and the freight forwarder experience using cargo.one
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need:
- You have 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role such as customer success or business development and project management skills (Experience working in a SaaS or transaction-based environment is a plus)
- You have a passion for making customers successful and have a track record of selling to, onboarding and training customers
- You are characterized by excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to build strong long-term value-driven relationships with various stakeholders
- You possess an entrepreneurial drive and the ability to be creative, roll up your sleeves, take initiative and take risks in a fast-paced and challenging environment
🙌 What can we offer you? Here are just some of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1, see the impact of your work, change an industry and build something you’re proud of.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work in a fully remote setup and with a work-from-home allowance
📚 Learn more:
Connecting the world’s air cargo markets to make them more productive and successful. Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena. cargo.one is named one of 20 rising stars as part of Forbes’ Cloud 100 list. Air Cargo Booking Site Gets Bessemer Funds, Plans U.S. Foray