We are a technology startup building productivity software for researchers and students. Our user base is growing fast and so is the team around it. Tens of thousands of customers rely on Paperpile (paperpile.com) every day to organize and write scientific articles.
Our new product, BibGuru (bibguru.com), helps undergrad and high school students to quickly create accurate citations and bibliographies. First released last fall, hundreds of thousands of students already use BibGuru and we are adding thousands of new users every day.
Founded in Cambridge/MA, Paperpile is now headquartered in Vienna, Austria with a fully remote team distributed across 10 countries.
- At least 4 years of experience in Digital & Growth Marketing
- Previous experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), including mobile app marketing.
- Strong communication and writing skills. You can adapt your language to our diverse audience of academics, industry researchers, medical doctors, and students.
- Strong knowledge of modern marketing tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Intercom, and others.
- Analytical and quantitative skills for a data-based approach to marketing and growth.
- You work independently, take care of your regular tasks reliably, and finish projects on time.
- Design skills and experience creating visual content.
- Background in academic research or publishing.
- Video content marketing.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer or medieval history.
- We are a fully remote company. Work from anywhere on your own schedule. We sponsor co-working spaces in your city.
- Work in a small motivated team. Everything you do matters and has a direct impact on the success of our products and company.
- Learn and grow. Try out new things every day. We sponsor relevant courses, seminars, and conferences.
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Equity/bonus program.