As part of our exciting growth plans for 2020 and beyond, HICX is looking to hire an ambitious and proactive Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation you will responsible for executing our ABM campaigns globally in partnership with the Sales team.
This is a great role for a junior marketer looking to join an experienced, collaborative team operating at the leading edge of marketing technology and lead generation.
HICX delivers extraordinary value to some of the largest companies in the world by fixing one of the most challenging problems they face.
Mega-brands like Mondelez, Baker Hughes, EDF, and BAE Systems use HICX to help create the best possible relationships with their suppliers for shared success.
Over the last few years, we have seen significant growth and our plan is to accelerate that in the coming year.
- Identify and target relevant ICP accounts, taking advantage of our ABM tools and the experience of our sales team
- Build sequences that provide great ROI within Outreach and test continuously
- Work closely with our sales team to constantly refine and improve the messaging that prospects receive
- Refine the methodology that we are currently using and work closely with the Head of Demand Generation and Senior Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that we continue to build the best possible ABM model
- Writing brilliant marketing copy for emails, social and landing pages
- Ensure that everything you do is scalable; we move fast but we always have to take this into account.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to feedback on what has and hasn’t been successful
- Responsible for building out multiple nurture streams, testing them, and improving them continuously.
- 2+ of marketing experience or relative work experience
- Knowledge of Outreach, Salesloft, or a similar software
- Knowledge of digital marketing and how to use all the assets available to support multiple campaigns at once
- Reporting and analytics skills, an obsession with constant incremental gains and A/B testing
- Solid copywriting skills – this isn’t a content role, but the ideal candidate will be able to generate compelling copy for digital channels (ads, emails, etc.) with support from our Product Marketing team
- Highly inquisitive mindset and a passion for continuous improvement based on experimentation and data analysis
- Great collaborative mindset
- Comfort working in a scale-up environment and all that comes with this
- Un-phased by a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment
- The confidence to try new things, to take time to think through plans and find ways to improve on the status quo
- Good understanding of technology & a desire to learn more
- Passionate about being part of an exciting and quickly growing marketing team
- Detail orientated, your work will often be the first HICX related content that a prospect sees, making the right impression is crucial
- Opportunity to make a significant and highly visible personal contribution within a fast-growing, category-creating SaaS organization, aiming to IPO in the next 5 years.
- Remote and flexible working arrangements
- Competitive package and company equity