Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products, every day. Would you like to join us and help take this leading design tool to the next level? We're looking to expand our team and appoint a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our ambitious and talented team.
What you'll do
As Marketing Coordinator, you'll provide hands-on support to the Marketing team. You'll work closely with our digital, social, community, and copy/content teams on core projects that need coordination and project management—while providing general administrative support. In addition, you'll work closely with our People Ops team to help organize and implement internal events that reflect our core values and culture.
What we're looking for
This is a new role and entry-level position. So we're on the lookout for someone special—who has an appetite to learn, and an eagerness to kick start their career in Marketing.
On a typical day you can expect to
- Work closely with the Community Team to help execute external Sketch events including creator briefings, meet-ups and conference sponsorships.
- Manage our swag inventory and facilitate requests from our external community and internal teams. In addition, work closely with our vendors on tasks such as sourcing, placing orders, delivery requirements and financial tracking.
- Support the social team to help set up competitions, giveaways, and engagement initiatives.
- Work with the copy and content team to make updates as required to documentation and key information on the website.
- Develop a pro-active working relationship with the People Ops team to help organize internal events, which includes our regular get-togethers and annual in-person meetups. This will include content creation (for example presentations).
- Provide general marketing support for brand and product campaigns including task coordination, reporting, and data analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc research initiatives and projects working alongside our Research function.
- Manage the Marketing and Community inboxes (email and Slack) and review, then triage potential opportunities to the team.
- Create monthly summaries of Marketing output and effectiveness for internal review.
- General administrative duties as required
We're looking for someone with (essentials)
- Some marketing and/or events experience. This could be from an educational course that you've completed, work experience or job that you're currently working in.
- Great attention to detail. You'll leave no stone unturned and not work from assumptions.
- Excellent organization skills. You'll have a challenging workload so you'll need to know how to organize yourself and others to ensure deadlines are met and projects stay on track.
- Confidence and intuition. You'll have a go at figuring out stuff for yourself, but know when to ask questions - and do this in the right way using your well-honed communication skills.
- A creative mind. We encourage everyone in the team to share new ideas and suggestions that will appeal to our creative community.
- A love for people. Working with people inside/outside of your team and company excites you. You're a people person and believe in teamwork.
- Appetite to learn. In this role, you'll get to work with the whole team and learn from the best. We want to see you develop and evolve so that you'll be ready to take the next step and move into a marketing specialism that interests you.
- Enjoyment for working in a fast paced-dynamic environment
To make a success of this role you'll need to
- Have an excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (this is essential).
- Be located in Europe.
- Demonstrate that you can work and communicate as part of a remote, but close-knit team
- You have a High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business, Events or relevant field
- Good understanding of marketing principles.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- You're a Sketch customer, or know our product inside out
Even if you're not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.