We are looking for a dynamic software partnerships manager to help enable new technology platform functionalities.
The ideal candidate will have experience and subject matter expertise in some or all of the following areas: SDK, tools, core embedded software, computer vision, and artificial intelligence.
7+ years of licensing technologies and deal-making/partner management experience is likely needed to successfully perform this role.
- Externally, the role consists of helping to identify and develop relationships with the required parties to expand the functionally of Magic Leap’s technology platform.
- Internally, the role will work cross functionally with software leadership, product managers, operations, product marketing, engineering, and legal teams to ensure the expedient execution of platform partnerships.
- Deal formulation, negotiation, and contract development.
- Prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities of high impact for the software platform.
- Manage a cross functional process; working with product management, finance, legal, and the contracts teams to close strategic deals.
- Forecast and model key scenarios in Excel for strategic planning and discussion.
- Provide consistent updates and communication to business leaders.
- Initiate business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with limited guidance.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement.
- BS/MS or MBA is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.