At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.We’ve recently been funded by IVP, Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
As a Manager of Sales Development this person will build and scale an SDR Team. They will develop, train, and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members.The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Hopin customers and is key to the success of Hopin.
- Manage all aspects of the sales qualification funnel from inbound qualification to outbound prospecting by region, segment, and vertical
- Demonstrate ability to coach team in driving opportunities down the funnel by collaborating with Account Executives, getting wider in accounts, and expanding the value prop of Hopin within Prospect Accounts.
- Partner with sales to establish strong creation, allocation, and acceleration of pipeline to fuel Hopin’s sales teams
- Manage reporting to Sales Leadership on a weekly basis, with ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Identify future goals and enable team members rapid career advancement to sales positions
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity for predictable pipeline building. Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing messaging and documenting templates and processes
- Manage past the number and find ways to enhance Hopin’s sales process to generate a higher quantity and more efficient bookings
- 5 years in sales, lead generation, sales development or relevant sales experience required
- 1-2 years proven leadership and staff development skills, including building andmanaging a team of 5+ sales development reps
- Proven track record of managing and scaling to a large staff count
- Track record of successfully developing staff members and strong promotion/attrition
- Metrics driven, and the ability to showcase examples of demand generation campaignsor Sales Development motions
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive cultural influence over groups
- Strong knowledge and experience using Salesforce and general systems savvy
- Ability to collaborate and develop strong, cross-functional business relationships
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical plans on an ongoing basis to sales and marketingLeadership
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up