Magic Leap, Inc.Visit company site
Manager, Content MarketingIf you have 7-10+ years of experience in marketing, content production and design, with a focus on digital content and broad range of budgets, Magic Leap, Inc. is looking for someone with your knowledge.Job post found at boards.greenhouse.ioApply for position
Magic Leap is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to develop and execute a content marketing strategy by creating, publishing and promoting content that achieves the goals set out in the strategy. You will lead content creation across the entire lifecycle from initial strategy through to implementation and post-launch optimization, as well as work directly with multiple cross-functional product teams to ensure the implementation of a cohesive content strategy. By working side by side UX designers, product owners, and researchers, you will help create user experiences that engage, educate and excite target audiences.
You will focus on eight core areas of content marketing, including:
1. Research and Competitor Analysis: This research might involve
- Analyzing competitors’ content, messaging and distribution tactics
- Identifying target audiences and their key demographics, interests, and online behavior
- Surveying current customers to understand and validate strategic and tactical decisions
- Facilitating internal stakeholder interviews to identify business objectives and subject matter experts
- Keyword research
- Research to define appropriate subjects and topics
- Looking into content tools and software that can help them to create and promote content
2. Preparing Content Marketing Plans: Corporate, product, audience-specific content marketing plans to support overall marketing and sales goals.
3. Creating an Editorial Calendar
4. Content Creation: Social media content, newsletters, sales sheets, whitepapers, bylined articles, website content and editorial content, among others.
6. Editing and Ensuring Adherence to Style Guide
7. Publishing and Promoting Content
8. Content Performance Monitoring and Analysis
- Defining a clear and actionable strategic direction for content across multiple product teams.
- Development of marketing content
- Developing and reporting data-driven insights that continuously improve the performance of content.
- Working with internal and third-party creators to ensure content is implemented in a manner consistent with defined strategy of the products
- Working with internal stakeholders to define, develop, and implement content strategy frameworks, toolkits and guidelines, with the aim of building scalable, world-class digital services.
- Coordinating closely with product, marketing, operations and legal teams to create content.
- Guiding best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, and writing style.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strategic – applies strong business acumen and decision-making skills
- Creative – design, deliver and manage new processes/campaigns/content types to impact the business in a positive manner
- Collaborative – achieve meaningful progress working with others inside and outside the Marketing department
- Eager – a strong desire to positively impact the customer experience
- Responsible – make decisions and independently manage projects
- 7-10+ years of experience in marketing, content production and design, with a focus on digital content and broad range of budgets
- Passion for writing; copywriting and/or journalism experience preferred
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Proficiency within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere Pro and InDesign)
- Superb editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO tools and best practices
- Experience with Contenful, content marketing platforms and/or blogging and content management platforms
- Passion for technology and business
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and solid work ethic
- Highly organized with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.