Clubhouse is a venture-backed Series B startup that’s building software to make software development teams more efficient and collaborative. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build their software, including Nubank, Glossier, Dataiku, Scale AI, FullStory, and LaunchDarkly. Greylock, Lerer Hippeau, RRE, and Battery Ventures are investors in Clubhouse.
We are looking for a creative, data-driven multitasker as our first Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to engage our customers throughout their Clubhouse journey. You will be a key member of the Clubhouse Marketing team reporting to the VP of Marketing. You’ll partner closely with colleagues in Creative, Product Marketing, and Design to launch multi-channel campaigns that deliver the right messages to the right users to increase conversion, drive feature adoption, and increase customer retention.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $95,000 USD
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Creative to create a strategy for ongoing customer communications.
- Develop, execute, and optimize email and in-app campaigns, including audience segmentation, targeting, and campaign setup.
- Analyze campaign performance and establish a reporting cadence that keeps key stakeholders in the know.
- Help develop playbooks and best practices for using marketing automation and marketing technology platforms.
What we’ll expect from you:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in digital marketing and analyzing campaign effectiveness for a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Growth mindset and relentless attention to detail
- Experience using marketing platforms such as Intercom, Salesforce, and Pendo
- Experience in setting up automated marketing campaigns
- Experience in audience segmentation and targeting
- Experience with analytical tools and the ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
What we offer:
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.