Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a Junior Regulatory Analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on engagement with law enforcement agencies.
- Handle and review all forms of global law enforcement inquiries
- Handle and liaise with external legal counsels on regulatory cases
- Perform blockchain tracking and preliminary investigations into unusual activities
- Review and escalate all suspicious activities to the MLRO
- Assist with post-SAR filing mitigating controls and client offboarding
- Proficiency in blockchain monitoring applications such as Thomson Reuters World-Check, Jumio, Elliptic, Coinfirm, Chainalysis etc.
- Handle and review all enquiries raised by clients regarding client onboarding
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Liaise with team leads within country and region to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- At least 1-2 years directly related experience in a compliance role and/or regulatory facing role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs
- Effectively bilingual in English and one of these languages (German, Korean, Turkish, Vietnamese, Spanish)
- Good knowledge of the blockchain tracking tools is beneficial, but not required
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over law enforcement engagement process
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire