Joinpiggy.com is looking for a junior project manager to work with our development team. The selected candidate can expect to work in a fast-paced environment with a growing company.
What We Are Looking For
- Great educational background or relevant experiences preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven experience working in an agile, sprint-based development lifecycle
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA/Trello/Notion
- Experience working remotely is preferred
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Collaborative working environment with the full support of a team of industry experts.
- Support project manages in executing and completing development projects, including scoping, developing project plans, and resource allocation plans.
- Lead smaller projects to develop and hone your own PM skills
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation