As a Product Designer you will be a key member of the product team where you’ll be involved in the entire product development process from initial strategic direction to pixel-perfect fine tuning on production. You will be responsible for the entire user journey: from crafting the user experience and designing high fidelity interfaces, to shaping the design strategy of Demodesk. Our product represents the heart of the company, so this role is of utmost importance.
- Partner with product teams and other stakeholders to define problems and goals, map flows, prototype interactions and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Research, define, design and test solutions to assess and validate design ideas. Help sales teams to improve the quality and efficiency of their meetings with an easy-to-use video platform.
- Create high fidelity visual designs that excites users yet meets the highest usability standards.
- Provide clear documentation that enables engineering teams to deliver high quality features
- Give and solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team in order to improve design processes and quality.
- Experience in designing digital products
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Ability to turn complex and technical concepts into great experiences
- Experience in conducting competition and user research, prototyping and testing designs
- A strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Experience defining usability guidelines and UX patterns
- Portfolio that well demonstrates your design skills and process
- Leadership experience is a strong plus
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), or an equivalent experience is an asset
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting platform with the vision to enable anyone to have great customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything beyond video calling and local desktop sharing.
In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's still needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.