Numbrs is a cutting edge technology company developing a smart personal finance application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most used finance apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK. Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), we are able to offer intelligent and breakthrough features that allow our users to manage their finances easier, faster and smarter.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
In this role, you will be responsible for the administration and support of the tools, technologies, systems and software that our employees use for their daily tasks. This includes but is not limited to:
- User accounts lifecycle management
- Software licenses lifecycle management
- IT support for technical issues our employees might have on a daily basis (Support Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Hardware inventory and lifecycle management
- Automation of various tasks
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- previous professional experience as an IT Administrator
- basic understanding of networking, storage technologies and the command line interface
- hands on experience with managing Apple devices (MacBook & iPhone)
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- reliable and independent worker
- organisational talent, able to set priorities and work under pressure
- willing to develop expertise in any emerging fields
- advanced customer service skills: conflict resolution, problem solving, and professionalism
- outstanding writing and oral communication skills
- fluent in English
- professional experience managing the following tools and technologies: G Suite, Atlassian (JIRA & Confluence), AWS, Wordpress, BetterCloud, LDAP, NAS, SSH, VPN, Command Line and similar
- hands-on experience with basic programming/scripting languages and automation tools
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days