Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Thoroughly analyze customer account data, on-chain and off-chain transactions, account characteristics, and other information in order to assess the nature of the activity and identify related entities as necessary.
- Conduct detailed open source research to identify data vital to furthering investigations or due diligence initiatives.
- Identify trends in abnormal or malicious activity in order to map out networks of bad actors.
- Document research and illustrate the steps taken, the data sources reviewed, and the conclusions drawn.
- Liaise with other teams to assist and provide and/or gather information.
- Based on analyses, provide feedback to relevant departments to enhance the company’s security framework.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including an ability to think outside the box.
- The ability to think critically and consider all possibilities, especially in the context of an investigation.
- A high level of passion and commitment to the company and work being performed.
- Fully functional and tuned moral compass, with a high degree of integrity.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively both as a team and independently, as needed, with minimal supervision.
- Professional and sound judgment.
- Solid security awareness.
Skills that will be pertinent for the position:
- A basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and differences between separate blockchains / networks.
- Excellent research and writing skills; able to communicate findings clearly and concisely.
- Great attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Better to have:
- Proficiency in a language other than English (Chinese, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish is preferred).
- Familiarity with blockchain analytics, either using existing tools or manually tracking funds effectively using relevant block explorers.
- Working knowledge of open-source investigations (OSINT) and/or due diligence.
- Experience researching and analyzing cyber-crime, especially if financial in nature, and familiarity with cybercriminal organizations and tactics.
- A basic understanding of DNS and IP address analysis.
- CAMS certification (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist).
- Experience designing and conducting training processes and procedures.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire