Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 30 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.
We are looking for:
An individual who has experienced the growing pains of a fast moving scaleup and is knowledgeable and experienced in the creation and implementation of communication structures, systems, processes and relationships to maximize value from Keyrock’s talented team members.
Background and experience
- Education: studies in economics, social sciences, sociology, industrial engineering
- >5 years of experience in related consulting/management roles or similar
- Capable of interacting with traders, business team and developers
- Passion for trading
Competences and personality
- People person
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Languages: fluent in English (oral & written)
- Drive the internal communication strategy
- Support teams in the creation of processes to enhance communication both within the team and with other teams
- Support the management team in the implementation and management of objectives and vision initiatives such as OKRs
- Implement HR policies to support adequate training on communication skills
- Implement HR systems to ensure employees are well integrated and have clear objectives
- Support each individual on a regular basis to tackle any challenges in terms of team work
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.