We are a marketing-Tech platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing. We empower people to be ambassadors for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Huel, Fabletics, and the list goes on. And we are lucky to have ≈ 1 million users!
As an Interaction Designer, your mission is to support the design pipeline of our products. It’s about the entire process of creating usable products and engaging experiences, starting by defining real people’s problems, prototyping the best possible solutions and support the engineering team.
- Framing problems, outputs and outcomes.
- Designing interfaces, UI components & interaction-flows (Figma)
- Design and test UI components that can be used across different platforms and devices.
- User testing
- Provide visual & UX guidelines, with use cases and examples for implementing components.
- Prototyping, testing, and documentation.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers.
A little bit about you:
- Analytically-obsessed. Creatively driven.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- You are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences.
- You have a trained eye for good design and always advocates UX practices, tools and trends with the team.
- Open-minded and emphatic.
- You're able to express your ideas and perspectives clearly, yet you understand when the team chooses to pursue other directions.
- You take pride in your performance and strive to be the best.
- Humour is your second skin.
- You are in a GMT or GMT+1 time zone :P
and the skills we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of the design process to guide, plan, and scope project work
- Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills
- Demonstrated portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
- Strong wireframing/prototyping skills
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing
- Strong listening skills
- Experience with Design Systems.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience in performance and accessibility work.
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience conducting research/partnering with user researchers
- Experience working on complex applications is a plus
In return, you can expect from us:
- Be part of a scaling journey
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Experience with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Flat hierarchy where you can learn directly from the Founders and managers committed to investing time and resources into your learning and progress.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team.
- A great working environment. (We work hard we play hard)
- Our culture is one of a family of people who care deeply about one another and our collective mission to change the world of Ambassador marketing.
As an international and fully remote product team, we get to work with the best and bring innovative and exciting products to life together in one of the best Martech companies today.
As soon as possible
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or website).