Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, Huel, Desenio and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
THE ROLEWe are scaling our platform and are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Integration Specialist who will push the boundaries on delivering brilliant solutions for our prospects and customers. Although you will report into our Head of Tech you will work closely with the Commercial and Customer Support team to provide dedicated technical assistance to brand partners who are undertaking integration.
The chosen candidate will be an experienced digital technologist and will become responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to help our brands achieve their digital marketing objectives. This includes integrating new brands onto the Brandbassador platform, managing the technical relationship with existing clients, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
The Integration Specialist is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, technical support and solutions architect. Our Integration Specialist will leve
rage their technical capabilities, commercial acumen and knowledge of the Brandbassador platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions.
If you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems and wants to feel like part of a dream team - then you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Work directly with our brand partners throughout the integration process to meet their requirements and deadlines.
- Liaise internally with our Commercial Team to deliver a high level of service to our customers
- Point of contact for the Commercial Team when it comes to our solution and integration
- Become a technical expert on Brandbassador and provide dedicated technical assistance to brand partners who are undertaking integration.
- Work directly with our brands attending integration meetings, providing guidance, and representing Brandbassador as a technical expert.
- Be able to guide and influence brands where appropriate with decisions regarding their technical integrations.
- Ensure that all integrations result in a high standard of Brandbassador’s data delivery, maximising the available functionality.
- Work closely with the rest of the Development team to maintain a good technical understanding of the core system.
- Identify and produce change requests for technical developments that will improve the integration process, or the service being offered to brands.
- Be able to advise the Commercial Team regarding integration technical queries and problem solving.
- Develop and maintain the business content of external integration documentation.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Relevant experience of direct engagement with prospects and customers to support technical guidance and expertise
- Knowledge of PHP is an added bonus so that you can investigate code base and look for issues in plugin.
- Experience working with REST APIs
- A good overall technical understanding, able to represent Brandbassador technically while also providing influence and guidance
- Able to interpret a brand’s needs and bridge the gap between business and technical requirements.
- Have previously assisted organisations with API integrations or at least 2 years of similar experience within a SaaS business
- Experience of onboarding customers in a B2B environment
- An expert understanding of how to integrate with API technology and the challenges customers face with such integrations.
- A good communicator can work well alone or as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of popular eCommerce solutions such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Salesforce etc.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work autonomously
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard, we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Free lunch - seriously - when we are in the office we provide lunch from some of the best lunch joints in London
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- Access to in-house kitchen with a fridge full of drinks, food and office drinks every Friday
- Lots of fun team socials (Escape Rooms, Flight Club etc.) plus a company trip once a year (last year we stayed in a lighthouse in Norway!)
- A buzzing work environment in trendy Shoreditch