Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 30 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.
We are looking for:A driven HR specialist focused on with a passion for financial markets and a desire to work in a dynamic high-growth fintech scaleup.
NB this position can be remote or based in our Brussels office, but candidates must be in a time zone within 2 hours of Brussels in either direction.
Background and experience
- Education: studies in sociology, anthropology, economics, finance, business or humanities
- >3 years of experience in a HR or recruitment position or >5 in managerial positions in a financial role
- Interest or experience in trading is a plus
Competences and personality
- The ability to proactively plan and organize your own work
- The ability to work independently or in a team in a flexible manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Process driven
- Knowledge/experience in recruitment
- Capacity to connect with people
- Very good analytical skills
- Languages: fluent in English (oral & written). French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Manage employee payroll and benefits packages (health insurance, company car etc.)
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Manage new employee onboarding
- Maintain and update employee records
- Be the point of contact for employees for all internal HR matters
- Assist with training and development for employees
Our recruitment philosophyWe believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.