We have an opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a standalone position that can work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing all HR and recruitment services for a small software development agency. You’ll work closely with the Company Directors to provide HR guidance on all employee matters while managing HR processes, policies and recruitment.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved with the following:
- Working closely with the Company Directors to provide sound HR advice on all employee issues
- Managing the Company Handbook and the application of HR policies and processes
- Managing recruitment including advertising vacancies, screening applications, coordinating interviews and offer administration
- Contributing to regular company events to promote employee engagement and wellbeing including town hall meetings, games and activities
- Maintaining employee data and managing starters, movers, and leavers administration
- Updating HR policies in line with changing legislation and the company’s needs
- Ensuring an exceptional employee experience and building strong relationships with all staff
- Processing payroll, benefits administration, and expenses
- Supporting the Company Directors with ad hoc projects
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor role, ideally in a small company or standalone position
- Confidence to provide HR support and advice on all day to day employee issues
- Experience working within a tech/software company and familiarity with contractor/remote working arrangements would be advantageous
- Comfortable with recruitment administration and candidate management
- Excellent communication across different teams and cultures
At Bit Zesty, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working - no more early starts or stressful commutes
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Health and wellness contribution towards your gym membership or fitness app
- Private medical insurance
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience.
Due to the remote nature of this job, we have advertised it in different locations. Please only apply once.
Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.