Hopin’s Head of Sales and Go-To-Market (GTM) Enablement will work closely with the VP of Business Operations and GTM Leadership to create programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to excel in their roles. This position will aim to ensure that our GTM team has the required knowledge, skills, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with our customers. As Hopin’s go-to-market team scales, your work will ensure that our team has the capabilities and training to succeed.
Some representative projects: new hire onboarding program, sales playbooks, and new product offering certifications.
- Implement and manage an onboarding program to efficiently and effectively ramp new hires and reps across a spectrum of roles and geographies (e.g., AE, SDR, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success)
- Deliver interactive training sessions on common customer and sales interactions such as objection handling, negotiation, sales methodology (i.e., Sandler), and process best practices
- Create and deliver programs for ongoing enablement and learning for the team - sales pitch certification, new product capability training, sales playbook creation
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches, new messaging, and packaging
- Partner with leadership to identify sales productivity gaps and learning opportunities for the team
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives and the Enablement team holistically; track new hire ramp and speed to efficacy
- 5+ years of sales enablement experience
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS sales environments
- Training or facilitation experience
- Experience building onboarding and enablement plans in a successful, high-growth environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, can work in a fast-paced environment, and provide data-driven business insights
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.