Vinovest is seeking a Head of Growth Marketingto define our growth strategy and KPIs, architect our data infrastructure, coordinate and execute growth plans, and meet/exceed revenue targets through funnel optimization. This role will have full ownership of the customer journey, from the top of the funnel to the bottom. You will focus on customer acquisition, activation, and retention, using both inbound/outbound strategies and online/offline approaches to move people through the funnel. You will constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and increasing automation where appropriate.
You will develop and monitor the company’s growth strategy for all stages in the funnel, including defining a roadmap for each marketing channel and achieving consistent growth month over month. The role is part data science, part marketing, part sales, part manager, and full collaborator. You will be a key part of the management team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively.
This role requires a strategist who is able to balance both creative and analytical needs while working in an incredibly fast-paced work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Own, manage and develop all growth & marketing initiatives.
- Develop a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated.
- Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive analytics framework.
- Develop and iterate the marketing persona, market positioning and strategic messaging, with a data-driven and research based approach.
- Own demand generation channels and be responsible for driving leads for the sales team to qualify and close; Exercise a data-centric approach to implement metrics for measuring growth, market share, and company penetration.
- Generate new prospect interest through outbound drip campaigns; own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Establish, monitor, track and optimize KPI’s across all channels and take data-driven action to increase performance month over month.
- Create and A/B test campaign messages, landing pages, funnels and lead nurturing.
- Establish thought leadership in our space through content marketing, PR, event marketing and other channels.
- Own external vendor and agencies management for demand gen, content contractor/agency, PR, and events.
- Consistently optimize Vinovest’s funnel.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of growth marketing, growth hacking, or performance marketing experience required.
- A self-starter and resourceful. You consistently identify new opportunities and rapidly develop actionable strategies to capitalize on ROI-driven opportunities.
- Creative and nimble. You think on your feet, try new approaches and are willing to learn from your mistakes. You’ve got the perseverance without the ego.
- A confident communicator. You have an uncanny ability to influence others with your exceptional communication skills, and are confident interacting with numerous departments and stakeholders.
- Experience scaling customer acquisition, activation, and maximizing retention as well as LTV while managing against budgeted resources.
- Proven experience tracking analytics and exceeding KPIS.
- Extensive experience with database management systems and data visualization software, including MySQL, Tableau for dashboard development and data analysis
- Proven experience scaling influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, partnerships or a similar program
- An analytical storyteller. You can aggregate relevant data from multiple sources and translate it into insightful stories, strategic decisions and tactical recommendations.
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.