Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 30 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.We are looking for:
A data-driven, process-oriented business developer with experience in the use of data to manage client relationships, communication and revenue strategies. Capable of structuring the necessary processes to ensure the efficient management of the Keyrock sales pipeline by working in close collaboration with sales, marketing and trading teams.
NB this position can be remote or based in our Brussels office, but candidates must be in a time zone within 2 hours of Brussels in either direction.
Background and experience
- Education: studies in finance, data science, engineering, econometrics or similar
- >3 years of experience in data-driven business development roles
- Capable of interacting with traders, customers and developers
- Passion for and knowledge of trading
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python and SQL are a plus)
Competences and personality
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to synthesize and organize information
- Languages: fluent in English (oral & written)
- Drive the customer success process
- Use BI tools connected to Keyrock DBs and external resources to identify the best upselling strategies for our customers and partners
- Manage and ensure proper reporting structure, both internally and towards clients
- Project management to support the implementation of client requests in trading algorithms and operations
- Analysis of markets and trading algorithms to ensure client objectives are met and identify new opportunities
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.