Numbrs is a cutting edge technology company developing a smart personal finance application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most used finance apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK. Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), we are able to offer intelligent and breakthrough features that allow our users to manage their finances easier, faster and smarter.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are looking for an exceptional graphic and motion designer to join our Product and Design team at Numbrs. The team is responsible for developing all design efforts from UI/UX Design to Product Marketing and company Branding. This role will be responsible for developing, designing and executing a variety of projects to deliver outstanding illustrations, animations and motion graphics, from concepts to production and post production. You will collaborate with content creators, UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and with the Management team of Numbrs and will be able to participate in one of the most ambitious and user centric Fintech in Europe.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- +5 years of experience as graphic designer for a product or design company, advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
- +5 years of experience creating outstanding motion design and animations in both 2D and 3D
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in video and animation, including Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Proficient of Sketch/Figma
- Presentation proficiency (deck creation to presentation including Keynote and Powerpoint)
- Solid understanding of web and app design principles such as user experience, usability and accessibility
- Highly collaborative with an egoless mentality
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days