We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Play a key role in shaping architecture and transforming business requirements into reliable and scalable software.
- Design and model backend systems using Go and other technologies varying depending on project. Some buzzwords: Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Graphql, Terraform, GitOps, Prometheus.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering a product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend or backend engineer).
- Deliver code daily, into fully automated environment via Gitlab CI, Kubernetes and Weaveworks Flux.
- Have a chance to make impact in projects for the world-class leaders in the IT field.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 12.000 - 18.000 net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work in the EU and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
- Knowledge of Go programming language.
- Ability to write clean, testable and easily maintainable code.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (nice to have).
- Being a proactive self starter, able to work efficiently in remote teams.
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architectures.
- Deep knowledge of networking and HTTP protocol.
- Experience with scalable systems operating in multiple data centers.
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts.
- Ability to decompose problems into iteratively delivered solutions.