At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
The Global Benefits Manager will take the lead on managing Hopin’s global benefit programs ensuring they are market competitive, valued and cost-effective.
This is a hands-on and consultative role, in which you will research, develop and administer employee benefit programs that are competitive while encouraging Hopineers to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Design, implement and administer our various global employee benefit programs, including, health, life, and disability insurance, retirement programs.
- Initial locations include , among others UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Spain and adding new countries as we grow.
- Partner with PEOs to implement benefit programs in countries where Hopin entities do not yet exist
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers (for example; benefits consultants, brokers and trustees).
- Work closely with consultants/brokers globally to conduct benchmark analysis to identify trends in industry and competitors to provide competitive and cutting edge benefits on a global basis.
- Design and implement communication programs to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement.
- Partner with the Finance team to manage and evaluate the cost of all benefits programs to optimize our global benefit plans cost and performance.
- Maintain benefit plan documentation including plan documents and policies.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as People Partners, People Operations, Internal Communications, Legal, Finance, Tax, Payroll and various Committees to ensure efficient plan administration and excellent customer service to employees.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the HR function with a minimum of 6 years of benefits experience.
- Both US and non-US benefits experience is prefered. Benefits experience in organizations known for innovative and competitive benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in program development and evaluation.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership teams.
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation. Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.