We are looking for a Game LiveOps Producer / Coordinator with a passion for video games to join us and work remotely. As a Game LiveOps Producer / Coordinator, you will have the chance to work on some cool older mobile game titles and live operate them with a big impact on game revenue and player retention. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will be a core contributor working on game overall performance in a critical data driven role.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Create and execute events and promotion plans to engagement, excitement and monetization
- Delegation of tasks among team members
- Perform analysis on key performance indicators and sales trends within our online games.
- Analyze and understand the game economies that are driving retention and monetization of our products
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve the events and offers
- Provide feedback to product development to improve product performance and service quality
- Collaborate with Producers, Developer, Project Managers, QA, Customer Support and Community Managers to deliver best in class player experience
- Report product statuses and findings in structured and timely manner to relevant stakeholders
Develop new ideas for in game content and events, packages, subscriptions, coordinate planning and roll out within the team. Analyze outcome, reiterate, repeat. Document your findings.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze,
- Able to process significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good report writing and presenting skills
- Experience in a similar role in the gaming industry
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Passion for games and games as a service
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, to include both the science (e.g., modeling) and the art (e.g., be curious about the business, form and test hypotheses)
- Humble and hardworking attitude
- Understanding of SQL and experience with Tableau
- Russian skills, written and verbal will be an added advantage
Sound interesting? Then please get back to us with your earliest possible start date and your annual gross salary expectations. Stay healthy, stay safe.