We're an ambitious, diverse, and fun team excited about building a tool to help companies and their people achieve awesome results.
Perdoo is a simple but powerful goal management platform that enables organizations to keep track of strategy, OKRs, KPIs, and more. We make businesses more transparent, more aligned, and more agile — by fixing the broken link between strategy and execution.
Companies like Calendly, Flaconi, and Rewe already use Perdoo to achieve amazing things and accelerate their growth.
As a Full Stack Web Engineer (f/m/div), you’ll be working very closely with our CTO to architect solutions and build them from end-to-end, including having conversations with product, design, and support to pull everything together. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about working in a small team to bring our technology to the next level and is passionate about building products that last.We’re looking for someone with strong React skills that wants to grow into a Full Stack Engineer. Experience with backend projects (particularly using Django) is a huge plus, but not necessarily required as long as you’re able and willing to learn quickly and on-the-job.
As our Full Stack Web Engineer you’ll:
- Build and architect Perdoo end-to-end, ensuring that it is secure, fast and reliable for our customers
- Work in an agile team and continuously refine our own processes for maximum efficiency and fun
- Ensure our stack is scalable and state of the art, staying on top of the latest technologies we can take advantage of
- Automate most of our testing to keep both new and existing parts of our app stable and bug free
- Help yourself and others maintain and improve their quality of work through code reviews
**Required Skills / Experience**
If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company's success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo.
- 4+ years of full-time, professional, web development experience. Work on Web products/apps (typically SaaS) is a plus.
- Strong React skills are a must. Experience with Apollo Client, GraphQL and Django are a huge plus.
- If you’re planning to work remotely, at least one year of experience in doing so.
- Strong communicator (both written and oral), independent, self-starter, willing to learn!
What we offer
- The ability to work remotely.
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning.
- A beautiful office inBerlin with an awesome view over the city.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!