Hi I'm Daniel, the Founder of creable
Nice to meet you!
I'm a 24 y/o second time Startup Founder looking to hire our second Full-Stack Developer.
creable is a Startup with a clear vision: Enabling the Creator Economy.
Our mission is to enable 10'000'000 Creators to monetize by 2030.
In this role you will:
- Be involved in key decisions about software architecture, design and development.
- Conceive, design, develop and test our product - iteratively.
- Write clean, organized, tested and documented code.
- Partner with the Product Owner and other team members to inform, influence, support, and execute development decisions.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Continually update your technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- A passionate, positive, high-performance team.
- Market rate compensation.
- As an early team-member you can trade a portion of your salary for equity.
- If you only want a high, fixed salary, we don't recommend joining an early-stage startup.
- The possibility to be part of the core team of a startup, build a product from scratch and proactively form a culture you love!
- Remote work – We hire diverse, globally distributed people.
- Flexibility & Trust: Work from where and when you want, forever!
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
Our hiring process:
- Culture fit interview
- Technical assessment
- Trial period (1 month of paid work)
We're excited to get to know you!
- 3+ years of working experience, developing production-ready software systems.
- Strong skills in rapid development of software prototypes.
- Experience with building, managing and deploying software in CI/CD fashion.
- Experience integrating third-party API services
- Actually read everything so far. I will later ask you for a code word in the survey. The code word is: “Creator”.
Our Technology Stack:
- React - for development
- Preact - for production
- Redux - for state management
- Tailwind - for CSS utilities
- Eslint - with Airbnb style guide
- Vercel - with their built-in CI/CD system
- Gitlab - repo management
- Jest - unit tests
- Cypress - e2e tests