We are looking for a talented mid-level to senior front-end developer withShopify,**BіgCommerce** or HubSpot**experience**or willingness to expand your skills for developing onthese platforms. This is a remote freelance position.
What we offer
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate $25 USD / hour and work your way up to 35 USD / hour. (Most of our projects are hourly based, some have fixed budgets.)
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers from Central Europe. Consider whether you apply if you don't have a reasonable time overlap with CET
- Ability to deliver projects on time and with high-quality.
- Passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- Code samples showing all your relevant skills. Each code sample is a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge.
- Good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Good knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line.
Front-end development skills
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization
- Knowledge of at leastone of the frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS) and CSS preprocessors:SCSSis preferred.
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense.
Optional development skills
If you don't have any ofthese skills yet, but would like to learn them, let us know in the application form.
- Experience with the Shopify platform and general experience with e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language.
- Experience with Shopify Slate and Theme Kit.
- Shopify certificates and courses are plus.
- Experience with the BigCommerce platform and general experience with e-commerce.
- Experience with Stencil
- BigCommercecertificates are a plus
- Experience with HubSpot development and general experience with HubSpot CRM .
- Good knowledge of HubL template language.
- Experience with HubSpot CMS CLI.
- HubSpot certificates and courses are a plus.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and code examples to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a quick front-end test project.
- If you pass the challenge, we will invite you toa call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.