On behalf of Cobalt, we are looking for a passionate Front-end Developer to join their Growth Team.
Cobalt is a fast-growing and globally distributed cybersecurity start-up with hubs in San Francisco, Boston, and Berlin. They connect global security talent with businesses and their users by providing Penetration Testing as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform. They have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Their team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help convert their existing website into an effective sales channel and optimize the overall sales process, attract new visitors, improve customer conversion rate, reduce customer acquisition costs and achieve many other essential business goals being a part of a Growth Team. You will contribute to the way they build, maintain, and improve their software stack. You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment, collaborating on a daily basis with Engineering teams and Product Management
What You Would Do:
- Work within a remote-friendly engineering team (with the opportunity to work in the Berlin office), following Agile and continuous automation processes to build out the best possible experience for the customers.
- Partner with product, marketing and sales teams to gather requirements, brainstorm solutions and deliver creative solutions that meet needs with respect to usability, performance, aesthetics, reliability and realistic implementation schedules.
- Work in a small, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment where you will certainly be able to make an impact as they aim to build the best penetration testing as a service platform.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of professional experience with web/software development
- Experience working RESTful APIs
- Experience working with any cloud infrastructure, preferably GCP
- Experience with continuous deployment processes
- Knowledge of application architecture, security and reliability concepts
- Cobalt works with Ruby on Rails and NodeJS, be ready to use (learn if needed) them on a daily basis
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Comfortable working in a distributed environment
Why You Should Join Cobalt:
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive compensation & attractive equity plan
- Flexible paid-time-off & travel policies
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Paid parental leave