Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please notice that it would be a remote work role in our front end team.
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, hybrid in-app pages and desktop applications based on Electron
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
- Experience with modern front end technologies (eg React, styled system, webpack, etc)
- Experience in SASS/CSS and Styling
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire