BookingSync is actively looking for a remotely-based customer care specialist to join our support team. The customer care specialist will be primarily responsible for responding to and solving customer support inquiries.
We are looking for someone with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done. A proven experience in software support (ideally SaaS) is mandatory to join our support team. Experience with Vacation Rental Software is a huge plus.
BookingSync is a distributed startup at the center of a constantly evolving vacation rental industry. As a company, we hold a strong commitment to charity: a share of our profits goes to charitable works with humanitarian, social and ecological aims.
- Help people use BookingSync and respond to inquiries in a timely, professional, friendly manner
- Build a community of support by sharing knowledge and insight amongst team members
- Improve internal efficiency by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize processes and tools
- Collaborate with our team members across the globe within the different time zones
- Fluent in written and verbal English and French—must be able to clearly and professionally communicate with customers and the BookingSync team. If you know additional languages, be sure to tell us!
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS, DNS management, and CMS tools.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from home with minimal direction and as part of a team within the different time zones.
- Experience with Vacation Rental Software is a plus.
- Ability to analyze problematic situations and find or propose appropriate solutions/alternatives
- Generally digitally-savvy: comfortable with Skype (chat, audio, screen sharing), emails, Slack, etc.
- High attention to detail with a personalized touch, ability to analyze customers needs and offer tailored solutions according to their business
- Flexible on working hours and schedules
- Must handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Willing to work in a company aiming to help bigger causes—humanitarian, social and ecological projects
- Knowledge of the vacation rental, travel or tourism industries; desire to improve the vacation rental industry
- Taste for adventure, entrepreneurship, curiosity, and strong motivation for this kind of activity
Sounds interesting? Contact us now!