The Enterprise Account Executive identifies, develops, and closes new business deals, while accelerating the net-new customer sales cycle
- Prospect to build a robust pipeline and develop relationships with key organizations in your assigned accounts.
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to sales leadership.
- Meet and exceed all assigned goals relating to the new bookings quota and growth targets.
- Develop a territory plan that will enable you to identify sales opportunities, close, and grow them.
- Focus on process improvements that continue to improve our sales cycle and frameworks
- Maintain CRM hygiene and diligence in tracking / recording all work activities to ensure accurate forecasting
- Collaborate with and share best practices with your other team members.
- Minimum 5 years of successful enterprise sales experience meeting quota in a startup environment.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Experience using a modern sales stack (Salesforce, Apollo, QuotaPath, etc.).
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Accurate sales forecasting skills.
- Curiosity, creativity, and persistence
- Strong communication skills and the versatility to connect effectively with a range of stakeholders
What you'll get
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small but growing remote team that loves what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
We encourage you to apply!
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
Documo is on a mission to help businesses digitize their document workflow. We're a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that places a high value on culture and delighting our customers. We make working with documents easy, more secure, and friendly towards our planet. We're looking to add a Director of Sales to our fast-growing, fully distributed team.